Saturday, February 02, 2008

I got a new keyboard

Yesterday afternoon I saw a stack of these amazing, cheap keyboards that we have at our office, the Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000, v.1. I had wanted to buy one for a while because they're so cheap and they're so quiet and easy to press on the buttons. Pretty simple, really, as far as justifications go. Anyway, I asked a couple IT guys in my office and they said just go ahead and take one. So here I am, typing away at home, making much less noise. It's amazing how much a poor keyboard will deter you from writing things on a computer. I'm just realizing this now.
Newcastle is off today and plays Middlesboro tomorrow (Sunday)

This has been a remarkably random post, so here are some similarly random, in similarly interesting links:

Japanese breaks pi memory record

Pi to 110,000 decimal places

OMA continues to receive large-scale commissions - will it ever stop?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now I expect a ton more posts please...

I was going to contact you yesterday cause there was a prop bet on bodog about which would be more, the total number of interceptions in teh Super Bowl or the total number of goals scored in the newcastle game...

5:08 AM  
Blogger darkred said...

WOW - I don't know what I would have bet for that, honestly. How 'bout that game though, huh? First three quarters were a dull bore, but at least it wasn't a blowout. I thought it was the most entertaining superbowl in a while.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home