Tuesday, September 02, 2008

...And it's gotten worse.


It is with a VERY heavy and incredibly overworked heart that I have to report that the Saviour, King Kevin Keegan looks to be no longer manager of Newcastle United Football Club. If this is true, no matter how it came about, no matter who is responsible, no matter what the conditions are for it, it is a cruel day for all NUFC supporters, and makes a further mockery of my beloved club. I can't say too much about it at the moment because no official news has broken yet. But after such a topsy-turvy, up and down close to the transfer window (which was - I have to say - quite underwhelming - but when looked at the transfer season as a whole - not too shabby in the slightest) this was the last thing I needed.
If King Kev goes, a party of my black and white heart will go with him, and I'm not sure how long it will take the club to stabilize itself. Aw, who am I kidding - Newcastle have NEVER been stable!! That's why we love them so much, isn't it?!

I'll keep my loyal readers posted.

To cheer up this incredibly depressing day, please visit this site and, if in Chicago, GO HERE!!
Scooter's Frozen Custard

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home