Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Pleasant Surprise


Something huge happened yesterday. When I followed my own link to (what I called) my own book, Catalytic Formations on the Amazon.com website, and I took my own advice and started searching similar books on Amazon. What did I find? I found that Ali is releasing a new AD (a popular architecture magazine published by an English Company standing for Architectural Design which Ali has edited on multiple occasions in the past)and the cover image IS ONE OF MY PROJECTS FROM THE BOOK!! So first, I see a huge image on the cover of the new AD that's MY WORK. But second, the issue is called "ELEGANCE." So there's my project with "Elegance" written in HUGE letters at the bottom. I was soaring!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THATS BADASS. I HOPE YOU BOUGHT AN ISSUE...

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question is how much did you have to pay him off to do this....and then continue to pay him to edit further issues with your shiznit on the cover

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he gave you an issue! You need to copywrite your ideas. That's awesome!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home