Monday, May 07, 2007

Roeder...OUT!



Huge news from Newcastle Upon Tyne...
As I've stated many times in the past, the man simply wasn't cut for the job. This weekend, Mr. Roeder resigned from the post of manager at my beloved Newcastle, opening up yet another floodgate of speculation and potentially empty excitement.
He was our 7th manager in 11 years, a truly awful record, and while I believe the board got this decision right, to push him out, we all certainly hope that the next gaffer, whoever they choose him to be, will last much longer than the previous two. For the moment, odds-on favorite to take over the job is Sam Allardyce (AKA "Big Sam"), but apparently he's also being heavily recruited for the USA National Team job, which makes my position with Big Sam quite an interesting one, since I've never been an incredibly huge fan of his.


More on all of this as it develops....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home