Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Yet Another New Blog

That's right.
As I'm sure you're both already aware, I've got a new blog for everybody to look at, and I'll try not to let my attention to the new guy lure me away from ol' faithful here, Architecture, Football and FOOD.

www.plexdesign.wordpress.com

(We'll see if blogger will allow links to a Wordpress site)

This is the blog for Mrs. Architecturefootballandfood and my design firm, PLEX DESIGN. I'll be keeping the content on that fairly straightlaced and professional, while this guy will continue to be the garbage pail for my thoughts.

Keep on the lookout for the impending public release of YET ANOTHER blog from yours truly - this one will be all about the good tasties...FOOD. Coming soon to a webspace near you....and, I guess, everybody. (Everybody who is able to access the web, at least, which, in today's flattening world (Big ups to Thomas Friedman there), is becoming, in fact, everybody.) I've said too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home