Thursday, September 10, 2009

And we're BACK!

Sorry for the gap in posts, folks. I'm sure my enormous readership still exists after this 4-month hiatus.


So here's what's happening - I've been taking the ARE (Architectural Registration Exam), which includes a ridiculous amount of study/reading time, working a LOT since my office staff size has been cut in half, trying to figure out what the heck to do with our living/real estate situation. Public apologies go out to my good buddy Brett who, because of my confidence's magical disappearing act, was let down yet again by me backing out of a major cabinetry project. The Mrs and I have been indulging in quite a number of downloaded Japanese dramas which has been interesting, and are preparing for another trip to the Land of the Rising Sun. This time, Mrs. Architecture- footballandfood's cousin (more like a sister) is getting married (more specifically, she's having a wedding party after the real wedding - which happened to take place in Maldives. Must be nice!). Her cousin is marrying a fine fellow who I've grown quite close to - he's a businessman working in Tokyo, but has comtemplated going to business school in the US, so he came out for a week earlier this year to visit Northwestern and U of C. This trip culminated in the afore-mentioned most eventful day.


Hmmm lets see what else. I think in general, this is a catch-up post - letting all you loyal readers know that I'll do my best to perk this web-space back up. Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home